Kite Monkey Safari
When you come aboard for a kite monkey trip you own the sea. We select unique spots
to take our clients kiting. Every day we cover long distances with the kiters on
the water moving with the boat along side. The kiting sessions vary
- Kiting in pristine lagoons with smooth flat water
- Cross wind and down winds kiting sessions everyday( 2-3 hours)
- Big wave riding
- A daily freestyle clinic with a pro available if you want improve your skill set
and work on tricks
- Every day we make video of everybody and in the evening discuss improvements
Other activities you can enjoy onboard
- swimming with dolphins
- monkey dive (our special diving techniques with scooters and streamlined gear
- Wake boarding
- Water skiing
Why kite surfing from a liveaboard:
- The Sea belongs you.....only nature around.
- Away from land there are no beginners and overcrowded kite stations.....
- Be free to choose your location! Follow the wind.....where is the wind, that is
where we will go....south, north – doesn't matter...(We have routs for every wind
condition and winddirections)
- When there is no wind you can enjoy being at sea, diving, relaxing away from the
heat of land.
Attention: There is prerequisite to joining a kitemonkey safari:
- Kiters must be able to go upwind with confidence.
- Kiters must be able to (or ready to learn how to) launch from the boat.
- Kiters must be able to self-rescue, pack lines and control their kite as they wait
for the rescue boat.